Friday, December 14, 2012

Last Day of Work Placement

I have started with Newspaper Headlines, and after that they did not gave me anything to do. At 11 am i have receive a delivery of cupcake which i have order it for the staff, to give them with thank you card that i have made it.
I started giving them the cupcake with the card at 11:30, and give it to :
  • Donald D’Souza - Director Commercial Division
  • Salem - Section Head Marketing
  • Fatma Humaid - Branding and Media Officer (My Supervisor)
  • Alya Al Shamsi - Section Head Costomer 
  • Nouf - Administration Officer
  • Hind - Customer Relation Executive
  • Omar - Business Development Section Head
  • Sultan - Event and Promotion Officer
  • Salem Al Suwaidi - General Coordinator 
  • Sami Shariff - Statistic and Marketing Officer
  • Francis - Office Boy 
All those i have worked with during the six weeks..
It was a very Interesting and rewarding Work experience for  me, and before i leave Sami and Francis gave me a gifts and Also Fatma and Hind did the same.

Salem, Sultan and Omar came to my office and thanked me for the work that i have did and how useful i was, and how did i help them during the six weeks. Also Fatma asked me to gave her my CV, and Salem Section Head asked me for my email to send me recommendation letter.
And i have to give them back my Terminal Pass so they can give me work experience certificate, and that what happen at the end of my last day.

I hope If i can get the opportunity to work with them again but as a staff member not as a trainee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment